Magento Integration guide
You can integrate LatitudePay Payment Gateway with your Magento Store to accept payments from customers.
Sign up on LatitudePay Merchant Account & get the below API keys from LatitudePay Dashboard
- Download & Install Extension
- Configure Magento Store with Backend settings
- Front View
- Extract the Octifi.zip.
- Place the Octifi folder into app/code/Octifi/ folder under the Magento root path.
- If you're performing an update, replace/overwrite the existing code folder.
Check your Magento Mode
Run "php bin/magento deploy:mode:show" to find your mode
- If your Magento mode is "production" Please run the below commands i) php bin/magento cache:clean ii) php bin/magento cache:flush iii) php bin/magento indexer:reindex iv) php bin/magento setup:upgrade v) php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- If your Magento mode is "default" (or) "developer" Please run the below commands i) php bin/magento cache:clean ii) php bin/magento cache:flush iii) php bin/magento indexer:reindex iv) php bin/magento setup:upgrade v) php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Log in to your Magento Store Backend
- Choose Stores on the Admin sidebar to the left. Now go to Settings > Configuration.
- On the Configuration page, click on Sales on the left and choose Payment Methods.
On the Payment Methods page, navigate to LatitudePay Payment Section. a) Enabled >> select Yes to enable LatitudePay Payment Method b) Country >> Select either Singapore or Malaysia b) Title >> This title will show under the payment methods section on the checkout page of Magento c) Public API Key >> Enter Your <Public Key> received from LatitudePay dashboard d) Private API Key >> Enter Your <Private Key> received from LatitudePay dashboard e) Merchant Name >> This will be shown on the Payment Form of LatitudePay f) Payment Action
- if you want to enable the Auth & automatic Capture as a payment action please Select "Authorise & Capture".
- If you want to enable Authorise as a payment action please Select "Authorization". The payment is put on hold and will be captured when the order is marked as shipped.
This is explained in more detail in the section below named "Authorization and Capture".
g) Payment Type
- If you want the plugin as a modal popup please select "Hosted Modal Popup".
- If you want the plugin as a redirect type. please select "Redirect to Gateway"
h) New Order Status >> Select Processing. This selected status will generate after successful payment on LatitudePay.
- Click Save Config.
- Refresh Magento Cache.
- It will show on the checkout page under the Payment Methods section
- Select “Pay By LatitudePay” Gateway: It will show like
- Click on the “Place Order” Button: It will redirect you to the payment page
- Please do sign up for LatitudePay Customer Account, add card details.
- Download the android app & login with customer credentails.
2. Press QR icon in the home screen and scan the QR code.
3. In the app screen you can see your purchase detail and total amount
4. Press "BUY NOW"
- After Making a successful Payment, It will redirect to the success Page.
- In the backend, the order view will look like this:
- This is the procedure to place an order with LatitudePay Payment Method In Magento 2.1.0
- Some merchants prefer that when the order is placed, the payment should be captured automatically.
- However, some merchants preferred to put the payment on hold and captured at some later point (for example when the order is shipped).
Hence we have two options for merchants
On the LatitudePay Payment Section if you choose Authorisation and Capture then the payment is capture automatically when the order is placed.
The payment is placed on hold when the order is placed by the customer. The payment is captured via two mechanisms:
- Goto order -> create invoice --> Do shipment --> It will be captured automatically. i.e. Once the order is marked as shipped its automatiically captured.
2. There is a manual button to capture the payment at any point. Click the capture button to capture the payment
The cancellations should be done manually using the merchant console
Please reach out to our support team for credentials for both environments.