Shopify Integration Malaysia
You can seamlessly integrate the LatitudePay Asia Shopify app into your online stores and enable customers to make payments using it.
To get started with integrating the LatitudePay Asia app into your Shopify store, you need to sign up for a LatitudePay Merchant Account and obtain the API keys (public key and private key) from the Merchant console. Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Sign up for a LatitudePay Merchant Account. Click here for more detail.
- Obtain the Prod API keys (public key and private key) from the Merchant console.
- Install the LatitudePay Asia Payment provider app
- Fill in the private key and public key that you received from the Merchant console
STEP 1) Install the LatitudePay Asia Payment provider
Two ways to find the LatitudePay Asia app: Installation link OR Search within the Shopify app store.
- Click on our installation link.
- Add the App to your store
- Install the app
- Goto your shop settings
- Click payments tab
- Click "Add payment methods"
STEP 2) Fill in the Private key and Public key
- Fill in the test keys & production keys in the appropriate fields
- Select "Malaysia" locale
- Click save once you have filled out the form.
STEP 3) Activate the LatitudePay Asia
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the LatitudePay Shopify integration. We highly recommend testing to ensure the gateway is set up correctly after the integration. Here are the steps:
- Go to your online store
- Add an item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Enter your details.
- Select LatitudePay Asia
5. If you are redirected to the following screen, it means that everything has been set up correctly!
6. Try downloading our "LatitudePay (MY)" app on Playstore and App store
7. Scan the QR code and complete the payment flow through our mobile app
8. Once the payment is completed from the mobile app on your browser you will be automatically redirected back to the merchant site with payment status.