Testing WooCommerce plugin
For Staging Credentials
Reach out to our Sales team and they will set you up! https://sg.latitudepay.com/sales-booking/
Step 1: Getting the public key and private key from the merchant console
For customer & merchant credentials Please, reach out to our Sales team and they will set you up! https://sg.latitudepay.com/sales-booking/
goto merchant console - https://merchant.latitudepay.me/
- Please login in the merchant console using your merchant credentials.
- Goto profile tab and create API keys
- Copy the public key and private key
🥳 Congrats! you successfully created public & private keys
Step2: Installing WooCommerce
Download LatitudePay woocommerce plugin from github - https://github.com/octifi/woocommerce-plugin
- Open your woocommerce admin.
- Goto plugins page and click "Add new" and upload tbe downloaded plugin.
3. Goto LatitudePay Payment > "settings"
4. Make sure you selected singapore as a currency
Step3: Testing the payment flow
- Goto your homepage or shop
- Add some items into the cart.
- Goto checkout and fill billings details
- Select "LatitudePay" as a payment method.
5. Click "Place order".
6. You will be redirected to "LatitudePay Payment page".
7. Do login with your credentials and you will redirect to the plan page.
8. Do select a "plan" and click on "Confirm" button.
9. Do "Make payment"
10. You will automatically redirected to merchant site. with payment success/failed message.
11. If you select the 6 month instalment plan then admin fee is applicable.
10. Goto WooCommerce admin page.
11. If "Authorization" is enabled the "capture latitudePay payment" button will be activated
12. For addional details. Please check bottom of the order detail screen.
Use the LatitudePay merchant console dashboard for canceling/partial refunding the orders
- Goto Merchant console "https://merchant.latitudepay.me/"
- Click "order" tab.
3. Our case we are canceling the order (Full refund)
4 . Successfully canceled the order.