Web integration Architecture
Render LatitudePay hosted-checkout on your web, iOS, or Android application.
Quite easy! Two steps as labelled in the following diagram:
- On the checkout page(front-end), the customer decides to pay with octifi and submits the payment button.
- OctiFi-websdk.js renders the checkout experience and on payment confirmation by the customer returns a checkout_token.
- Your front-end sends the checkout_token to your server (via POST, GET or a Webhook)
- Your server code receives the checkout_token and then uses it to initiate a charge using our /charge/createapi and returns a charge_id.
- We recommend that you save both the checkout_token and the charge_id in your database along with your order details.
- The charge_id is required for any further operations like cancellation or refund on the order.