Web integration Architecture
Render LatitudePay hosted-checkout on your web, iOS, or Android application.
How the web integration works?
Quite easy! Three steps as labelled in the following diagram:
Step 1: Hosted checkout on client side
- When the customer reaches the checkout page, they choose to pay with Latitude Pay and click the payment button.
- The API response will contain the pre-checkout token.
Step 2: Authenticate user & create checkout
- The checkout experience is rendered by OctiFi-websdk.js, and when the customer confirms the payment, a checkout_token is generated.
- This token is then included in the return client to your callback URL.
Step 3: Initiate a charge and save the charge_id
- Your server code receives the checkout_token and then uses it to initiate a charge using our /charge/create API.
- The API response will contain the charge_id
- We recommend that you save both the checkout_token and the charge_id in your database along with your order details.
- The charge_id is required for any further operations like cancellation or refund on the order.
Updated 30 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?